Tuesday, May 24, 2011

15 May 2011 - Pirates and Crazy Hair

Emily had a birthday party this week.  It was a pirate party.  This is Emily's impression of a hook-hand.

All the girls had to try on the pirate gear.

I think Jessica didn't get the right idea here.  The spy glass is used with the good eye.

On Monday, we had Meet Me at Music with Madeline's class.  I got to practice clapping and tapping cups with Madeline.  I was good at it.  That night, Jessica had her final choir concert for the year at the middle school.

Oddly enough, Meet Me at Music Day was also crazy hair day at school.  Joanne made Madeline's hair awesome, but when she saw it, she refused to go to school until Joanne tamed it down.  Notice in the Meet Me at Music picture above Madeline's hair is not like the original do.  It reminded me of the time my sister Angie went to school with crazy braids only to realize that they'd gotten the day wrong and she was so embarrassed that when the real day rolled around, she wouldn't let my mom make her hair crazy again.

Emily on the other hand went all out with an Eiffel Tower motif, and wore it proudly throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment