Saturday, October 23, 2010

17 October 2010 - Little Swimmers

Fall is definitely in the air. I'm not sure if its because of the very dry summer, but our leaves have been more brown, yellow and orange, and not as brilliant this year. We have had some nice red ones, just not as many as usual.On Saturday, I attended a wedding for a young lady in my ward, Sonya Kirby. I did not perform the wedding, but I did bless the food at the dinner afterward.
Emily and Madeline are now in swimming lessons. It's got Emily all excited about being on the swim team now. They'll have lessons into November and then maybe switch to the swim team or do another session of lessons. This is Madeline on the starting block.
This is an action shot of Emily jumping off the block next to the diving board.

No comments:

Post a Comment