Tuesday, August 24, 2010

22 August 2010 - Summer Days

Hi all,

There's not a lot to report for last week. It's been hot and dry in Western PA, so we've stayed inside a lot and tried to keep cool. I've been working on my writing (I have two books I'm working on), and also some curriculum development for the upcoming semester.

I did go out and work on the yard a little more this week. I added a section to my patio. Eventually it will extend past the vertical deck support in the picture.

I also used some scrap wood from several previous projects to make the girls a wishing well. It's not done yet, I still need to put the hand crank and bucket on and then paint it--maybe this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a good husband and Daddy! I love the wishing well and I'm sure your girls will too!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete