Tuesday, February 17, 2009

15 February 2009 - Valentine's Day

This is a contraband photo. We took the girls to see High School Musical at the Byham Theater in Pittsburgh. It was a pandemonium of mostly little girls who knew the words to every song. At one point, I was going to take the girls' picture with the stage in the background. I got chewed out by an usher for taking pictures of the copyrighted stage, so I didn't get to take the picture. Being sneaky, I took a quick photo of the stage during intersession, but I wasn't able to get one with the girls in it.

For Valentine's Day, we decided to make a surprise Chinese dinner for mommy. Mommy spoiled our surprise by only staying out shopping for about 20 minutes. We had the table set for the dinner, but we didn't have the food yet when she got home. We successfully got some food (takeout style, which was my plan all along), and had a nice Valentine's meal. Aren't I romantic?
Jessica was our youth speaker in sacrament meeting at church on Sunday. Here is a copy of her talk.

Have a great week,

Matt