Friday, May 13, 2016

17 April 2016 - Conference in Florida

This week I went to Hollywood, Florida for a conference. We had very nice weather, in a very nice area. This is a view of my hotel's pool from the balcony of the conference center.

Across the street was the inland waterway. I did not see any manatees.

On Friday evening, I took an Uber ride to Miami (ask me about my Uber experience some time) to go to a Miami Marlins. This is the new Marlins ballpark in Little Havana.

The ballpark is state-of-the-art. The retractable roof was closed due to rain in the forecast. I had my pick of many thousand seats, since the game was not very well attended. It was fun though and I enjoyed experiencing a new MLB ballpark.

The only bummer of the trip was that I didn't get to take any of my family with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment