Thursday, April 16, 2015

12 April 2015 - New Kitchen Floor

We got to go to Utah for Easter/Conference weekend.  The girls had a great time getting eggs ready for painting. 

Minion eggs!

The whole collection.  They did several minions (evil and benign), there's a Nemo, a Ninja Turtle, and a few others as well.

Madeline got an Honor Roll award at school this week.  Smart cookie.

Being the Young Women's president comes with some....perks?  I thought this went out with the 80's.

Since we need to get our house ready to sell in the near future, we finally found the motivation we needed to do something about the kitchen floor.  Here is a shot of floor as it was.


I worked all day Saturday on this project.  I started in the pantry and worked my way out.

After 12 hours of bending, crouching, kneeling, cutting, fitting, etc., the floor was finally done and I was exhausted.  It looks amazing though, so time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment