Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3 March 2013 - Move Preparations

We told the girls that we needed to get the house ready to sell.  We had an appointment for an agent to come over so we told them to get their room cleaned up.  They did, but Madeline made sure Mahonri was available to greet the agent when she came.

This is Gingerpuss, the newest addition to the collection.  

Since the girls decided they were getting a little too old for the puppet collection, they wanted to have one last puppet show before they pass them on to a new generation of kids to play with.

This week I went to Washington D.C. to  advise on a grant panel at the National Science Foundation.  It was the first time I'd done this type of thing, but it was a good learning experience and I had some fun.

1 comment:

  1. You were right next to my building! Next time you should let me know when you are in the DC/Maryland area. I miss you guys. Glad everything is working out great!

    ReplyDelete