Sunday, January 29, 2012

22 January 2012 - New Truck!

OK, so the picture's way darker than it should be, and the little splotches on it are actual snowflakes, but the good news is, I got a new truck this week.  Well, an old new truck.  If the truck looks familiar, it's because it's my dad's old truck.  A year or so ago, Mike convinced my dad to sell the truck to him and get a new truck.  Mike needed a smaller truck with better gas mileage to use for his business.  He used it for several months, but then sold his business so he didn't need it any more.  So on the day before New Years, he and my dad called to see if I wanted to buy it.  I wasn't so sure, but I sold my white truck in one day for full asking price, so I called them back and told them to ship it out.  I'm very pleased.

The boy sent a little stow-away in the truck.  The girls love him.

On Friday, we got to go to a Penguins hockey game again.  Since Jessica is in Young Women's now, she got to come along this year.  It was an exciting game and the Penguins won!

It's kind of hard to tell in the photo (stupid cheap iPhone camera), but Jessica now has a mouth full of braces.

No comments:

Post a Comment