Monday, August 24, 2009

16 August 2009 - Jessica's Birthday

This week it was Jessica's turn to be the center of attention. It is hard to believe 10 years have passed. Since Jessica was born, we have bought four houses, moved five times, and collectively earned three graduate degrees. (Oh, and had two more kids).
The gifts are always exciting, even if they're not for you.
There was another slumber party, this time with fake nails.Here are all the girls that invaded my house. I mostly hid.Oh great, more Webkinz.
I was glad to have Jessica's birthday to give some positive focus this week. I had to perform another wedding, and I spent a lot of time at the hospital with a long time member of my ward, Bill Shriver, who was diagnosed with Leukemia. Although it was a little scary for a couple of days, he's doing a little better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment