Sunday, January 19, 2014

5 January 2014 - New Year's Week

One of the things my mom had wanted for Christmas was for us to attend the temple together.  I took this photo Monday morning as we prepared to meet her in the St. George Temple.

On Christmas Eve, Brandon and Jake went skiing with us at Brian Head.  Actually, they snowboarded, but we all had a good time.  Brandon was afraid of getting cold, he's not usually that puffy.

While we were in St. George, my Aunt Maurine called my dad to tell him that the doctors felt that my Grandma North was in her last days.  We stopped to see her on our way back to Idaho on Friday.  We gave her Christmas present to her, a photo calendar Joanne made.  Joanne went through it with her and she was able to recognize some of the people in it.  This was the last time we would see her before she passed away.

Our return to Caldwell was wonderful.  Fresh snow had fallen in the Valley.  I took this picture of the College campus.

The girls started ski school at Bogus Basin on Saturday.  They all got balaclavas to go with their new helmets.

No comments:

Post a Comment