Tuesday, December 3, 2013

24 November 2013 - Birthday and Excellent Young Women

For my birthday this week, we went out for Mongolian barbecue.  Here's Emily proudly displaying her bowl.

I had a most excellent birthday.  I got some Utah State and BYU gear, some tools for me new garage, some rock climbing gear and a book, and several other things as well.  Thank you to those who sent cards and notes as I turned another year older.

The same night as my birthday Jessica had Young Women in Excellence.  These are the desserts.

Each of the Young Women made a value dot.  Jessica's is the purple one in the center (Integrity).

We also finished up Madeline's science fair project this week.  We successfully used the graphite in a pencil as a resistor in an electrical circuit.

Madeline did very well on her science fair project and was proud of her poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment