Monday, November 11, 2013

10 November 2013 - Seattle

This week zoomed by for us.  I had to go to Seattle for a day for a college accreditation meeting.  Here is the lovely Sea-tac Doubletree Hotel where I spent my Wednesday.

And here is a fine photo of a bunch of us attending the meeting.

On Saturday Joanne and I did weight training together for the first time at the YMCA, then went kid-less shopping.  Afterward, the older two girls and I went to the C of I men's soccer game, where I neglected to take any photos.  Afterward we went to the Y (my second time on Saturday) to fit in some climbing.

On Sunday, dinner with Kathy and Eric and Lara's family was at our house.  I decided to try my hand at tres leches cake.  I made it with devil's food and dulce de leche from Argentina.  It was good, but a little dry, which bummed me out a little.  Not a bad first stab though.

No comments:

Post a Comment