Monday, May 6, 2013

5 May 2013 - Street Fair

This weekend was the annual W&J Street Fair.  Although we're neck deep in moving preparations, we decided it was a glorious day and we should take a break.  This is Emily and Madeline jumping on the velcro wall.

Jessica took a turn too.  She's nice and stuck here.

They had a Ferris wheel this year.  Emily rode with two students that Joanne and I have both taught.

Jessica and Madeline rode together.

Emily, Jessica and I all climbed the wall together.  We all made it to the top.  The wall is both taller and more challenging that it looked from the ground.

They also had a mechanical bull.  Madeline and Emily were the only two to brave the bull.

Emily didn't look very enthused when her turn came up.

The Henna tattoo lady was back.  Jessica got a narwhal this time.

I even got one.  I sold my motorcycle and I've been missing it, so I got a skull so I could feel tough and manly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment