Sunday, January 27, 2013

27 January 2013 - Snow!

It was a very busy week as we wrapped up Intersession at W&J, so I didn't take very many pictures (zero). So I found some pictures to tell you a story about our week.  On Friday, it looked like this at our house:

I slid down two hills trying to get to work, so at 1 PM as the snow continued to fall, I went here:

I bought some new tires and now my truck looks like this:

Suffice it to say that I've been glad to have 4-wheel drive the past few days.  And new tires certainly helped too.  I even got to rescue a few people who were stuck in the snow, which makes me feel like a big man.

We are also deep in winter swim season, so every Saturday for the next several weeks is booked up.  Of course, I didn't even take any pictures at the meet yesterday, so you get to look at a picture of the pool where the girls swim their home meets.

No comments:

Post a Comment