Friday, November 23, 2012

18 November 2012 - Biker Rally

This week the girls had Meet Me in Music.  This is an excellent program.  Instead of an all-school musical program where parents have to endure two+ hours of listening to other peoples' kids yelling just to see your own kid sing for three minutes, parents get to go to music class with their own kid for 35 minutes.   Joanne got to go to Emily's and I got to go to Madeline's.

Here is Madeline's class singing the Turkey song.

I came out of work the other day and there was the most incredible sunset.  Unfortunately, photos never do justice.

This week I attended my very first biker rally.  It was a Toy-for-tots fund raiser and toy drive at the Harley dealership by our house.

This is my friend Matt from church, who likes to ride with me.  Our friend Cliff rode too.

Here's my bike before the rally.

Off we go.  We rode about 25 miles and then had a buffet lunch.  It was awesome, and I felt pretty tough ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment