Sunday, October 21, 2012

14 October 2012 - Mommy in Utah

This week was Fall Break, so Joanne went to Utah to be with her family.  While she was gone, we baked some rolls and played Doodle Dice.

Joanne sent us some pictures of recently snow covered Mt. Timp.

'Tis the seasons to turn 2x4 ends into crafty holiday decorations.

I have several of the men's water polo players in classes this fall, so I attended their Saturday game to support them.

I also wanted to go see the football game.  We had sad tragedy affect our football team while I was in Myrtle Beach, and I have several of the football players in classes, so I wanted to be supportive of them too.

While Joanne was in Utah, she went to a witchy party, celebrated Jennifer's birthday, and helped Phil and Colby carve pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment