Tuesday, June 26, 2012

24 June 2012 - Jessica in Utah

We're still getting adjusted to life on Eastern time, but it's coming.  Joanne went to Young Women's on Wednesday night.  One of the former members of the Young Women's presidency is going to have her first baby soon, so they made her a diaper cake.

I was sitting at work one day and I got a message on my phone. This picture was attached.

Jessica got to go to the Logan Temple, and then visited my old stomping ground at Utah State University.

She also hiked to Timpanogos Cave with Aunt Jennifer.

Seems she's been having a lot of fun without us, but we're looking forward to having her home.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica may be having fun, but she is looking forward to coming home. The trip for her was as much for Grandma, making memories that will last a lifetime. Thanks for sharing her with me. Grandma

    ReplyDelete