Tuesday, May 15, 2012

6 May 2012 - Yardwork & Crafts

Like it or not, it's time to get the yard in shape.  The garden I put in last year had settled a good bit, so I back-filled with a yard of top soil.

The mulch in the flower beds took me two weekends.  I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out, but I'm starting to feel like Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon.

On Saturday evening, we had a girls camp kick off meeting.  I got to 'help' the girls make bird houses.

Joanne's been spending hours on this pillow for Aunt Amy.  It's pretty smashing.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pillow!!!! We have also been enjoying some yard work. Hopefully we'll continue to enjoy it, because for some reason the grass needs cutting two days after it was cut. it's so pretty when it's first done. Matt let's me help even though some of my lines are a little zig zaggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillow was super smashing - Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete