Monday, April 16, 2012

15 April 2012 - Kid stuff

Hi all,

The girls had an event at school this past month. They made art which was printed onto any number of overpriced gizmos for parents to buy. Emily got an apron with her art, and used it to make us breakfast.

Mommy got some trivets for hot pots and pans on the kitchen table. The seascape one is Madeline's art. Jessica's school didn't do this project, so no art from her.

I've been working on my motorcycle some. I went for a ride on a warm day in March and flipped a rock into my sprocket and busted a few teeth. So I ordered a new chain and new sprockets for the bike and put them on. I've also been concerned about the girls sliding off the back when I take them for rides, so I got a sissy bar and put that on too. It has flames on it.

The girls had their swim team banquet this weekend where we all had dinner, and they received a yearbook and a stat sheet with all their race times. They're already looking forward to the upcoming summer season.

1 comment:

  1. They know how to get to our wallet. Who can resist one of a kind's with personalized art. Glad the girls are looking forward to swimming this summer, just hope they have a few days where we can kidnap them. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete