Sunday, March 18, 2012

11 March 2012 - Zachary's Blessing/Steelers Basketball Game

This week we headed out to Delaware to be there for Zachary's baby blessing.  I didn't take any pictures, you'll have to hit Jennifer or Grandma up for some.  Joanne did get a picture of two sisters who love each other.

When we got back, I played in a charity basketball game against some members of the Pittsburgh Steelers.  The game benefited the Special Olympics.  We lost (Charlie Batch had 24 points, all on 3-pointers, and he quit playing in the fourth quarter).  I finished with two points and three rebounds in six minutes of playing time.
James Harrison was harassing me about  not challenging him for the rebound on this foul shot (I didn't).

At the end of the game we all got together for a photo op with some kids from Special Olympics.

It was a fun event.

No comments:

Post a Comment