Sunday, July 24, 2011

17 July 2011 - Patio & Farm Work

I'm pleased to report that I'm finally done with the concrete on the patio.  It took me about two weeks, but I lost a little weight and built a little upper body strength in the process.  I still have to wash and stain the patio, but at least there's no more concrete to mix.

Here's a view from the opposite angle.

On Saturday, our friends that have the organic farm where we get our vegetables were having a garlic harvesting party.  Our whole family went, prepared to cool off in the hose after the work was done.  The kids found a bunch of carrots too.

Farmer Dave is the one in the straw hat in the middle.  Several families came out to help and have fun.

Here is Madeline taking a big whiff of garlic that we hung in the barn to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment