Tuesday, March 15, 2011

6 March 2011 - Brandon's Visit

Jessica's school choir finally got to have a concert. The Christmas one was canceled due to weather, but this week we got to see her for the first time this year. The lighting was bad for a photo, this was the best I could do.This week our nephew Brandon came to visit us and to check out Washington & Jefferson College. He's already been accepted and received a scholarship offer, but he had the opportunity to interview for additional scholarship money. This picture is actually at Carnegie Mellon University, not W&J. We forgot to take one at W&J, but when we drove through the city before heading to the airport on the way home, we got this one.
The weather was beginning to get a little more spring-like, until Sunday when we woke up and found several inches of snow had fallen. I took this picture right after church.
Why I love our little town. I'm so excited, I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment