Sunday, April 4, 2010

28 March 2010 - Utah

This week I got to go out to Utah for my dad's 65th birthday party. We were on spring break at W&J, so I had some free time. It was good timing too. My Aunt Sue and Uncle Randy were in town from Vermont and Brandon was up from St. George so we got to hear him in a jazz band concert at Jordan High School.

For my dad's birthday party, we had a huge dinner -- Thanksgiving style. I got to spend some time with my grandma and we even got to meet my cousin Cameron's kids including baby Chloe.The boy formed a barbershop quartet (triplet?) with my dad and Brian.Megan became an ace 4-wheeler driver, as long as Uncle Mike was on the back with her.It was cold while I was in Utah, and snowed hard on Friday. The mountains got more than a foot, making me homesick for the mountains and the good skiing to be found there.I had a great trip and was happy to spend some time with folks that I don't get to see too much any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment