Wednesday, February 24, 2010

14 February 2010 - Valentine's Day

This is my Homer Simpson Chia Head that I got for Christmas. He grew kind of uneven, more like Krusty the Clown.This is a picture from our giant snowstorm. I made the girls hold the tape measure in the snow, but you can't really see it reading just under two feet, and still snowing.This is a picture of me fixing our basement toilet. I, um, invited some folks over who were without power or water because of the snowstorm, and ended up having to take the toilet off its base to clear a, um, clog. Awesome.For Valentine's Day, I got Joanne an herb garden pot. The girls got Valentine's Webkinz. Oh great, more Webkinz. Oh great, more stuffed animals.
My wifey baked me a heart shaped, very tasty, M&M cookie for love day.

No comments:

Post a Comment