Tuesday, January 26, 2010

24 January 2010 - Google Visit

Intersession has effectively taken over my life the last couple of weeks, so I don't have much new to post. I did take my students on a field trip to Google Pittsburgh, where my friend Scott does some of the most advanced supercomputing currently in use in a commercial applied setting. We left with all of my students convinced they need to go work there now.Sorry I don't have any pictures of the girls for you this week. They did have a slumber party with our neighbor, Faith on Friday evening, but I wasn't there, so I didn't get any pictures of that. I'll try to do better next week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is very cool! I'm jealous of your students. I've always been very curious about how google does what they do. You're an awesome teach Matt

    -Garrett

    ReplyDelete