Saturday, November 21, 2009

15 November 2009 - Trenton's Baptism

This weekend we went to Chantilly, Virginia to see Trenton get baptized. Trenton is the son of Joanne's cousin, Jeremy, and his wife Rebbecca. I got tired of trying to explain to people how we were related, so I just told everyone it was our nephew's baptism.
All the cousins sang "When I am Baptized".We had a great time playing with cousins, swimming in the hotel pool, and kicking back with the in-laws. Joanne's brother Jerry and his wife Danae brought their new baby Eden, and there was no shortage of volunteers to hold her.On Sunday, the girls made cookies for the whole family. Trevor (Karl and Jolene's youngest) had a good time getting chocolate on his face and Emily wanted her picture with him.I finally got my bumper done on my truck, which completes my repairs from having smashed my truck into the guard rail back in October.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having so much fun!

    By the way: My children call all my cousins Aunt or Uncle because it is way too confusing to explain second cousins and the twice removed insanity.

    (I had to remove my 1st comment because of lack of spell checking!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved having everyone out. You guys mean so much to us. Thank you again for coming down!

    ReplyDelete