Tuesday, October 27, 2009

18 October 2009 - Fall Break

I was able to paint my new tailgate this weekend, largely because we had a couple of days off school for Fall Break. I thought it turned out pretty good, given that I'm no professional auto painter.I got the bumper too, so a picture with that in place should be coming in short order, once I find some time to get it mounted.

This is a picture of some of my students in my IT & Society class at the college. The little machine they're working with is called an XO laptop, a type of childrens computer designed at MIT for use in third world countries for education. Our college has a few of them, and we like to let the students see how they work, compare them to regular laptops, and decide if how they think they'll work for educational purposes.
The girls had a break from school on Friday for a teacher improvement day. We let them have a movie night and sleep over. We went downstairs to exercise, and when we came back up, we found Jessica and Madeline asleep on the same couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment