Sunday, September 27, 2009

27 September 2009 - Catching up

So you've probably noticed I haven't been keeping up with my updates recently. I've been busy with the funeral last week, and I performed another wedding this week. In the interim though, I found a little time on Wednesday evening to go miniature golfing with the youth group.
Madeline came downstairs today and was being very tender with her baby, so I decided she was cute and needed her picture taken. If you click on this picture to blow it up, you'll see she's missing a tooth on top. Coupled with her bottom tooth she lost a week or so ago, she fits right in with our hillbilly neighbors.The girls are all doing really well, and enjoying school. We had open house this week, and met all of the girls' teachers. We're pretty happy with them so far and with the girls' performance in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment