Monday, June 1, 2009

31 May 2009 - Memorial Day Week

We had so much fun at the Memorial Day Picnic that we forgot to take many pictures. It was a hot, sunny day, so there was much water fighting and such. It was well planned and well attended. Madeline even got to go horseback riding.
Since there's no rest for the wicked, it seems I've always got something on my plate. This week I pressure washed our deck to get it ready for stain. It's amazing how filthy it was. It looks like a new deck already -- hopefully I'll have pictures of a finished product soon.This week we also discovered a nest of baby bunnies in our back lawn. The girls have been quite vigilant in checking on them daily and making sure they're growing as they should. I'll have to get some pics of the babies before they get too big and move out on their own.

Take care,

Matt